5.07.2006

Baby Got Back

So yours truly rolled back into town less than an hour ago. Japan was pretty glorious. And that's all I have to say about it...

...Obviously this is not all I have to say about it. But I have to get into work early tomorrow (repulsive thought) and additionally have to process everything that transpired in the past week. So I'll post soon, though I doubt I'll figure out the best way to synthesize my time there. Hard to find words for it all -- bathrooms, alcohol, Stuart Spice. There's definitely more to come.

3 comments:

Odoroita said...

Stuart Spice and Father of Cain

Katy said...

I know we had an amazing time and all, but I strongly suggest that you keep some of the details of last week's events private. It's like old Hollywood movies vs. new ones; isn't it better when something is left to the imagination?

TheShadow said...

Glad you had a great time in Japan. And yes, we will all do karaoke! I gotta experience this :D - Jon