1.31.2006

Acknowledgments

So I wanted to give thanks for all those whom I consulted in my apple-purchasing process. Lina, Katy, and others I've probably forgotten.
After being severely rebuked for failing to acknowledge their help (I've received death threats and sundry messages such as "I can't believe it. I read your blog today and you talk about buying the Apple and how you've been researching for weeks and who in the hell is not mentioned? I thought I mattered, but clearly, when compared to a young, cute, somewhat nerdy (he works in the Apple Store. Even if sexy, he must have something of the nerd in him!) salesperson named Christopher, I pale in comparison. And that hurts. Although it was hard to pick myself off the floor today due to my weeping, I somehow made it to work" -- Anonymous), I figured this is the least I can do.

It's sad to realize that good looks really do go a long way; they make you forget the things that truly matter. Like friends who needle you into expressing your gratitude.

1 comment:

Katy said...

And now I'm anonymous. Keep on digging that hole, my friend, just keep on digging.