7.04.2005

So I guess this is my first post. I feel like Felicity, sending her messages out into the blind oblivion on a tape recorder. There isn't much to say; I'm not even entirely certain why I created this blog. Maybe because I'm awful at maintaining a diary and I have some feeble hope that this will cover the expanse of a year in my life -- one in which I seem to be struggling to articulate the state in which I found myself the day after I graduated university. Well, wish me luck. Here it all goes. The beginning of the rest of my life and all that cacophonous jazz.

As to the title -- it's not really representative of anything phenomenal. Le Violin Dingue was the name of this tiny bar in Paris where I drank nothing but Gin Fizz and Gin & Tonic with my friends when I studied in Paris in the Spring of 2004. The crazy violin, the drunken violin...it was a good corner of the world in which to make a beginning, to reinvent myself, if only briefly.

No comments: