7.13.2005

This will be a fast second post. Tomorrow's going to be busy. I have an interview downtown at 2  and a test in spanish. If you have any semblance of sympathy for me, spend your next eyelash on wishing me luck. It seems as if everything I do these days is suspended in mid-air with that eyelash, hoping to strike gold somewhere on the ground. Noel once said that he's the kind of guy who's always wishing, even in non-eyelash moments. Now there's my idea of the true romantic. 

A long time ago (oh, when I was about 12 years old and I avidly read Whitman and Rossetti) I used to be terribly idealistic. This has definitely dissipated over the years...but for tomorrow, I am renewing my ardour, trust, and my willingness to suspend fate on the fragile eyelash. So think good things for me, and hopefully I will one day in the near future be able to torch my slate-grey interview suit. All thanks to you, beloved reader. :o)

No comments: